People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sam Flores

From Sam Flores' Bio on TerminalKings.com
"In each of his paintings, drawings and designs, Sam Flores takes a stroll through human fears and passions- a landscape where beauty is lost and found– and then creates dark, honest portraits. His color palette tends toward the earth tones of his native New Mexico, sometimes crossed with the magic and more vibrant colors of Asia – where he has been a frequent traveler for ten years – and the psychedelic associated with his adopted city of San Francisco."


No comments: