People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yanni Floros


Artist Statement
I've always been interested in technology, especially the design of things and the way they're put together. It goes deeper than that, when I view humanity as a whole I have to ask 'what is it about us that wants to make all this?'
That question affords me the ability to examine not only the 'why' but also the final product.
From our humble beginnings we've demonstrated an amazing ability for progress, we've wanted 'better' and 'more', technology is only a part of it, but for me and the society we live in today it's the part accessible and relatable for everyone. As we hurtle towards an unknown and uncertain future, technology and the way we use it will become increasingly more important. It has already become so integrated into our lives that I doubt many of us could live without it. As we build more and invent more, are we helping our humanity or are we robbing ourselves of it? 


No comments: