People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Johnny No-toof



Johnny is a buddy of mine out of  San Diego, Ca who has done some of my tattoo work. He currently works out of Allegory Ink located at 3641 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, CA 92104. Chill dude that does awesome work.. Check out his Facebook page or his Myspace page to get some custom tattoo work done by a talented local artist.

No comments: