People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Meanwhile, In Japan...


Conceptualized by American architects Tiffany Dahlen and Virginia Melnyk, this nightclub is located between the Harajuku district, and the main shopping street of Omente sando in Tokyo.  The club responds to the vibrant and eclectic youth culture of Harajuku and balances it between the high end fashion of Omonte sando. The night club has a sushi resturaunt, music lounge, sake bar and 2 VIP lounges. 



 (via)

No comments: