People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Arctic Monkeys


break a mirror roll the dice
run with scissors through a chip pan fire fight
go into business with a grizzly bear
but just don't sit down 'cause i've moved your chair

find a well known hardman and start a fight
wear your shell suit on bonfire night
fitting a circular hole with a peg that's square
but just don' sit down 'cause i've moved your chair

bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes
kung fu fighting on your roller skates
do the macerana in the devil's lair
but just don't sit down 'cause i've moved your chair

No comments: