People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Rhyming game

Salted air hangs heavy in the 
Misted Square
Where white sails can be seen past the
Rusted Rails
The waves high five after the
Surfers Dive
And the pumpkins smash into the
Blackened Ash
Smoke billows from the closet, a
Refined Composite
Bustling places have turned to 
Wasted Spaces
And as the water bubbles my 
Thoughts are troubled
The salt turned to snow and there is
Nowhere to Go
Often sunbeams trigger awareness of the
Distance getting bigger
With no resolve the discussions 
Devolve
Into shouting matches, words sting like
Cat Scratches
Sadness allows for the resentment to 
Plow
Creating a growing persistence of 
Full Resistance
It makes me aware of how I'm longing for the
Salted Air

-beeee

No comments: