People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We must play on

"I find a chair and light a cigarette and i take a long deep drag and i look at the men sitting around me. They are  black and white and yellow and brown. They have long hair, short hair, beards and mustaches. They are well dressed and they wear rags, they are fat and they are thin.  They are hard, weathered, worn-out and desperate.  Intimidating and thuggish, addicted and insane.  They are all different and they are all the same and as i sit here smoking my cigarette, they scare the living shit out of me."


No comments: